Interview - Diego Zúñiga


The dynamism of cuts punctuates a silhouette inspired by architecture and a military aesthetic. "Mutate" Fall/Winter 2013 Collection expresses Diego Zúñiga's harmonious vision of the volumes, where oversize shapes are balanced by tailored pieces. Interpreting a modern masculinity, the Mexican designer defines with character a minimalistic sophistication.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your garments ?"

Diego Zúñiga
"The soul of my pieces is the essence that I as a designer can impregnate in each of them. I believe that when it is achieved it is when I can be satisfied with my work"

unimaginaireirresolu
"What makes you believe in Fashion ?"

Diego Zúñiga
"What makes me believe in fashion is my way of expressing and of doing what I really love, fashion is difficult, but if you do what you are passionate about and you see that it's successful, it's the best thing that can happen"

Mutate Fall/Winter 2013 | Campaign

Photo, anairam.com
Make Up, Ossiel Ramos Abarca
Model, Frederik Tölke at BANG! MANAGEMENT
Shoes from Feminine and Masculine

Comments