Interview - Marcin Podsiadlo

 

Culturally inspired by streetwear and hip-hop influences, Marcin Podsiadlo with his Spring/Summer 2014 Collection "Hold Me Tight" gives an atypical interpretation of the clothes in their use and meaning. Functionality brought into his designs where the use of prints issued from a collaboration with Polish artist Paweł Eibel creates a rare tone.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your garments ?"

Marcin Podsiadlo
"I think that their soul is expressed by urban character if these garments, as streets and urban culture are my constant inspirations"

unimaginaireirresolu
"What makes you believe in Fashion ?"

Marcin Podsiadlo
"I don't know if I'm a fashion believer, but I like its changeability and how fashion system motivates designers each season, to create something new  and say what hasn't been said yet"


Spring/Summer 2014 Collection | "Hold Me Tight"

Photography, Łukasz Wierzbowski
Model, Hubert (ECManagement)

Comments