Interview - Asbjørn


Contemporary pop brought into a unique fantasy, Asbjørn transcends with character a deeply alternative and impish repertory. Journey through a certain perception, the Danish singer expresses within a series of songs and videos called "Pseudo Vision" a portrait of profound moments which leads us to wonder about real and surreal. Expressing a story, truly intimate and emotional, highlighting with delicacy an instant of life.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your melodies ?"

Asbjørn
"I am so drawn to melancholy, like most Scandinavian musicians, but I strive to keep my balls and be raw at the same time. It's very much a reflection of my mind; I'm really honest and try to put myself in vulnerable situations, but my temper never fails me and I think you can hear that in the lyrics and melodies"

unimaginaireirresolu
"What makes you believe in Music ?"

 Asbjørn
"When the poetry and simplicity of a good song creates discussion about society and ourselves. Madonna made youth, church and law go mad by singing of a beautiful love story (Papa Don't Preach). One pop song that makes the world change. And that's why I get mad at pop music sometimes when the artist neglects that opportunity to say something important"


Contact, 


Comments